Who should I contact if I am having issues with logging onto the course site?
- Please contact the Kajabi support team by emailing [email protected].
Why am I not receiving Narrative Healing emails?
If you are not seeing emails from us, we recommend that you do the following:
- Check your spam folder
- Search for emails from the domain name narrativehealing.com or the email address [email protected]
- If you use Gmail, check your various email folders (e.g. Promotions, Social, Updates)
- Check your list of blocked senders
- Add the contact [email protected] your email contact
- Clear the cache and cookies in your web browser (e.g. Safari, Chrome)
- You can also click here to make sure you’re signed up.
If none of these options work, we recommend that you provide us with a different email address.
Where do I access the Community?
- The community can be accessed in the “Join the conversation!” appearing in the left sidebar of each page.
How do I...
...add a Profile Picture?
...change how my name appears?
...update my Community notifications?
- Visit the Begin Here resource to learn more.
Narrative Healing Studio Information
The Narrative Healing Studio is composed of the following:
- Weekly Narrative Healing classes - (almost) every Friday at 12:00 pm Eastern Time.
- Weekly Letter - each week you will receive an email from Lisa with personal reflections, inspiration and other resources to support your writing life
- The Salon - our private online community
Where can I find Narrative Healing book?
- You may purchase Narrative Healing anywhere books are sold or borrow from your local library.
Still have a question?
Please contact us at [email protected]
Ready to enhance your writing practice?
Join the Narrative Healing Studio for live classes with Lisa, inspiring writing experiences, and a supportive community. Plus even more members only content.
Join the Studio and elevate your writing journey today!